Azealia Banks // Broke with Expensive Taste
how dumb is it that we’ve created words we arent supposed to use
I played with a baby wallaroo this morning
ONLY IN ‘STRAYA MATES !
So, you could afford glasses, but not a shirt?
Well I can’t see without them so yeah I sort of have to wear glasses to function.
If I choose not to wear a shirt it’s because I feel like not wearing a shirt, not because I cannot afford it.
How about you reblog the thousands upon thousands of pornographic material with topless woman in it and ask them if they can afford clothes.
Oh wait, that wouldn’t be a problem would it, because a woman can only be topless if it’s in a sexual scenario.
The funny thing is, until I read the comments, I was just thinking “what an adorable little animal”. And then I noticed the #nsfw tag, and I remembered how I don’t actually like the world I live in sometimes.
repeat after me
- there’s nothing “slutty” or inherently wrong about posting nudes for attention
- wanting attention is okay
- being proud of your body is a beautiful thing
- let’s stop perpetuating the idea that being open with your body/sexuality is somehow a shameful or negative thing because it isn’t
- and if that makes me slutty or shameful then good i want to be the sluttiest slut of them ALL
- kiss my cute butt